Sonim Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd (www.sonimtech.com)
World’s leading manufacturer of rugged mobile phones. They design the software (embedded, applications etc) and hardware in house. Headquartered in San Mateo (California) with a product engineering (R&D) center in Bangalore & sales offices in Sweden, Italy, UK, and China.
Sonim’s India Development Center (IDC) in India engages in system engineering, application development and product support. Driven by a very experienced team of management executives, technologists, high-profile board members and backed by some of the biggest venture capital firms.
Appreciation from some revered authorities :
– Recognized as a Technology Pioneer by World Economic Forum
– Awarded Best-in-Show at 3GSM World Congress 2004 in Cannes, France
– Voted Investor’s Choice at Wireless Ventures 2004
– Chosen by FierceWireless as one of TheFiercest15 – top 15 wireless startups
– Voted Emerging Star at TiEcon 2005 in California
Junior Software Engineer
– BE/BTech from 2012 batch (CS/IT/IS/EC/ET/Telecom)
– High pH Score and good academic record
– Strong hold on C/C++ concepts
Job Description :
• Develop applications for Sonim phones
Note: Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks. Candidates seeking a solid technology foundation and are willing to commit to atleast a 12 months tenure need to apply.
Salary : Rs.285833/-
Event Date : 6th March 2013
Last Date : 3rd March 2013
Job Location : Bangalore
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Experience Required : Fresher
How to Apply for this Job ?
Complete Details about eLitmus pH Test :
What is pH Test ?
· India’s most researched and validated employability test which has been used as a benchmark for fresher hiring by over 100 companies like Accenture, ITC Infotech, L&T Infotech, McAfee, Manhattan Associates, National Instruments, Subex, Tally etc. Visit http://www.elitmus.com/clients for complete list.
· Its a National level aptitude test which measures potential rather than attainment. It does not evaluate ability to remember formulae as all formulae are provided in the question paper (to emulate real world situation where in an employee always has access to Google.com)
· Pioneered and till date the only test in the world to implement Rational Negative marking. There is no negative marking for 25% wrong answers out total of attempted. e.g.: If you attempt 16 questions you will NOT be penalized till 4 incorrect answers. After that negative marking varies between 25% to 50% in accordance with increase in incorrect answers. This ensures that pure guess maker do not get high marks. Also, closeness to correct option results in less penalization.
· Score Validity of 2 years.
How to register for pH Test ?
· Go to www.elitmus.com
· Click on Sign Up, Register by entering your email id and password.
· Fill up your profile with your Personal and Academic details.
· Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email id.
· Go to Tests->All Tests and apply for pH test.
Note: If you still need any clarifications regarding pH Test, you may contact eLitmus at +91-7259104794