“ELITMUS EVALUATION” : Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech : Management Trainees : On 12 March 2013 @ Bangalore, Exclusive Job
eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd (www.elitmus.com)
eLitmus is India’s largest solution provider for assessment and recruitment of entry level engineers. Its web site has 7 lakh visitors per month on an average.
eLitmus pH Test is one of the most researched analytical and algorithmic thinking test. It has proven to companies that talent beyond top colleges can also be as good as from one from leading colleges like IITs/BITS/IIITs etc. and has leveraged its pH Test to identify them.
– BE/BTech from 2013 batch (All branches)
– Not more than one gap year in education.
– Excellent pH score.
Job Profile :
– eLitmus has multiple openings across multiple functions including Corporate Delivery, Test Operations, Sales Operations, Campus Relations etc. You could be posted in any of these functions.
Please note that Management trainee job does not mean you will be managing people. It signifies the role requires a person to be flexible enough to take up multiple roles.
Insights on our selection process :
– High on Aptitude and High on Initiative are 2 most important skills for this role.
– Other than puzzles, problem solving exercises, general knowledge questions; we will also evaluate you on what-do-you-want-out-of-life affairs!
Event Dates :
– Drive on 12th March is in Bangalore only.
Note: Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks. Candidates willing to commit for atleast a period of 12 months tenure need only apply.
Salary : Rs.300000/-
Event Date : 12th March 2013
Last Date : 7th March 2013
Job Location : Bangalore
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Experience Required : Fresher
Complete Details about eLitmus pH Test :
What is pH Test ?
India’s most researched and validated employability test which has been used as a benchmark for fresher hiring by over 100 companies like Accenture, ITC Infotech, L&T Infotech, McAfee, Manhattan Associates, National Instruments, Subex, Tally etc. Visit http://www.elitmus.com/clients for complete list.
· Its a National level aptitude test which measures potential rather than attainment. It does not evaluate ability to remember formulae as all formulae are provided in the question paper (to emulate real world situation where in an employee always has access to Google.com)
· Pioneered and till date the only test in the world to implement Rational Negative marking. There is no negative marking for 25% wrong answers out total of attempted. e.g.: If you attempt 16 questions you will NOT be penalized till 4 incorrect answers. After that negative marking varies between 25% to 50% in accordance with increase in incorrect answers. This ensures that pure guess maker do not get high marks. Also, closeness to correct option results in less penalization.
· Score Validity of 2 years.
How to register for pH Test ?
· Go to www.elitmus.com
· Click on Sign Up, Register by entering your email id and password.
· Fill up your profile with your Personal and Academic details.
· Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email id.
· Go to Tests->All Tests and apply for pH test.
Note: If you still need any clarifications regarding pH Test, you may contact eLitmus at +91-7259104794