(FRESHERS) “ENTRAYN” : Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech : Software Developers : On 17 March 2013 @ Chennai
At Entrayn, we’re developing a highly personalized and intuitive online teaching and learning software platform.
You get to work with the latest web technologies – yes we use node and mongodb in addition to our core LAMP based stack. Most of the time we are either discussing architecture, features and new technologies, or are glued to our dual monitors coding the next-gen platform. While the butler (Jenkins) is busy building our code and generating documentation and Nagios monitors our infrastructure 24×7, we often get to bask in breezy sunshine in our lush roof top garden.
– BE/BTech from 2012 batch
– Good academic record
– Good pH score
Job Description :
– Be a key player in the software development process and contribute ideas, concepts, architecture and implement them.
– As a part of the development team, you will design, code, deploy, and test.
– Excellent coding skills.
– Experience with GIT and Drupal is a plus.
– This is an excellent career opportunity in a very fast-paced and constantly innovating technical environment.
Salary : Rs.320000/-
Event Date : 17th March 2013
Last Date : 12th March 2013
Job Location : Chennai
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Experience Required : Fresher
How to Apply for this Job ?
Apply online here
Complete Details about eLitmus pH Test :
What is pH Test ?
· India’s most researched and validated employability test which has been used as a benchmark for fresher hiring by over 100 companies like Accenture, ITC Infotech, L&T Infotech, McAfee, Manhattan Associates, National Instruments, Subex, Tally etc. Visit http://www.elitmus.com/clients for complete list.
· Its a National level aptitude test which measures potential rather than attainment. It does not evaluate ability to remember formulae as all formulae are provided in the question paper (to emulate real world situation where in an employee always has access to Google.com)
· Pioneered and till date the only test in the world to implement Rational Negative marking. There is no negative marking for 25% wrong answers out total of attempted. e.g.: If you attempt 16 questions you will NOT be penalized till 4 incorrect answers. After that negative marking varies between 25% to 50% in accordance with increase in incorrect answers. This ensures that pure guess maker do not get high marks. Also, closeness to correct option results in less penalization.
· Score Validity of 2 years.
How to register for pH Test ?
· Go to www.elitmus.com
· Click on Sign Up, Register by entering your email id and password.
· Fill up your profile with your Personal and Academic details.
· Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email id.
· Go to Tests->All Tests and apply for pH test.
Note: If you still need any clarifications regarding pH Test, you may contact eLitmus at +91-7259104794