(FRESHERS) “MCAFEE SOFTWARE INDIA” : Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech : Content Release Management : On 12 March 2013 @ Bangalore,
McAfee Software India Pvt Ltd (www.mcafee.com)
Leading-edge technology; fast-paced opportunity; passion, belief and commitment that drive change and create positive IT solutions for a safer world – that’s McAfee.
As the largest dedicated security company in the world, and an employer of choice, they are big enough to offer career opportunities on a global scale and yet small enough to care about your individual ambitions.
Their Mission is that McAfee: proactively secures systems and networks from known and as yet undiscovered threats worldwide. Home users, businesses, service providers, government agencies, and our partners all trust our unmatched security expertise and have confidence in our comprehensive and proven solutions to effectively block attacks and prevent disruptions.
Content Release Management
– BE/BTech from 2012 Batch (any branch)
– Or MCA from 2012 Batch
– Good pH Score
– Good academic record
Job Description :
– As a member of production team, the individual is responsible for building, packaging, testing and releasing McAfee’s malware definition (DAT) files and other Content each day, through set of standard operating procedures.
– Should have excellent communication skill.
– Should Identify and propose potential improvements.
– It will be 40 hour work week that will include Saturday/Sunday on rotation basis.
– Currently it is only morning/general shift, however depending on business need it may include on-call schedule and other shifts also.
Salary : Rs.525000/-
Event Date : 12th March 2013
Last Date : 10th March 2013
Job Location : Bangalore
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Experience Required : 0 to 1 Year
How to Apply for this Job ?
Complete Details about eLitmus pH Test :
What is pH Test ?
· India’s most researched and validated employability test which has been used as a benchmark for fresher hiring by over 100 companies like Accenture, ITC Infotech, L&T Infotech, McAfee, Manhattan Associates, National Instruments, Subex, Tally etc. Visit http://www.elitmus.com/clients for complete list.
· Its a National level aptitude test which measures potential rather than attainment. It does not evaluate ability to remember formulae as all formulae are provided in the question paper (to emulate real world situation where in an employee always has access to Google.com)
· Pioneered and till date the only test in the world to implement Rational Negative marking. There is no negative marking for 25% wrong answers out total of attempted. e.g.: If you attempt 16 questions you will NOT be penalized till 4 incorrect answers. After that negative marking varies between 25% to 50% in accordance with increase in incorrect answers. This ensures that pure guess maker do not get high marks. Also, closeness to correct option results in less penalization.
· Score Validity of 2 years.
How to register for pH Test ?
· Go to www.elitmus.com
· Click on Sign Up, Register by entering your email id and password.
· Fill up your profile with your Personal and Academic details.
· Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email id.
· Go to Tests->All Tests and apply for pH test.
Note: If you still need any clarifications regarding pH Test, you may contact eLitmus at +91-7259104794