My Personal Health Record Express Pvt Ltd. (www.mphrx.com)
MphRx (My Personal Health Records Express) is a start up in the red-hot health care IT domain, aiming to build a cloud-based complete health record system. Armed with a patent pending idea of drastically bringing down health care costs by usage of virtualization and cloud computing technologies, MphRx aims at addressing IT maintenance and integration overheads of CDOs (Care Delivery Organizations) like Hospitals and improving radiology imaging utilization for health insurance companies in the US and India.
– BE/BTech/MCA from 2012 batch (CS/IT/EC)
– Good academic record and pH score
Job Description :
– Work with Development & QA members to understand product requirements & developing test plans & cases for functional & system level coverage
– Define & script Test Cases for complete coverage
– Execute tests, troubleshoot failures, review and reports on results, work with Development groups to identify and resolve problems
Salary : Rs.240000/-
Event Date : 16th March 2013
Last Date : 14th March 2013
Job Location : Gurgaon
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Experience Required : Fresher
How to Apply for this Job ?
Complete Details about eLitmus pH Test :
What is pH Test ?
· India’s most researched and validated employability test which has been used as a benchmark for fresher hiring by over 100 companies like Accenture, ITC Infotech, L&T Infotech, McAfee, Manhattan Associates, National Instruments, Subex, Tally etc. Visit http://www.elitmus.com/clients for complete list.
· Its a National level aptitude test which measures potential rather than attainment. It does not evaluate ability to remember formulae as all formulae are provided in the question paper (to emulate real world situation where in an employee always has access to Google.com)
· Pioneered and till date the only test in the world to implement Rational Negative marking. There is no negative marking for 25% wrong answers out total of attempted. e.g.: If you attempt 16 questions you will NOT be penalized till 4 incorrect answers. After that negative marking varies between 25% to 50% in accordance with increase in incorrect answers. This ensures that pure guess maker do not get high marks. Also, closeness to correct option results in less penalization.
· Score Validity of 2 years.
How to register for pH Test ?
· Go to www.elitmus.com
· Click on Sign Up, Register by entering your email id and password.
· Fill up your profile with your Personal and Academic details.
· Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email id.
· Go to Tests->All Tests and apply for pH test.
Note: If you still need any clarifications regarding pH Test, you may contact eLitmus at +91-7259104794