Founded in 2001, we are one of India’s most successful product development companies with no outside funding. We specialize in development of database management tools, data visualization components, search engine & web applications that are used by millions of people across 100+ countries.
We are located in Bangalore, India and Santa Clara, US.
– BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech/MS 2012 Batch (CS/IT preferred)
– Good pH score
– Good academic record
You need to have :
– Understanding of Computer Science Fundamentals, Sorting and Searching Algorithms, Compiler and Parser development.
– Other than strong concepts, those who love playing and contributing to open source projects will have a edge over others.
– During the interview, you can also impress us by talking about the “code” or the “spec document” that you have written/contributed in the past during your engineering projects or during your corporate internships.
Salary : Rs.550000/- to Rs.700000/-
Event Date : 17th March 2013
Last Date : 14th March 2013
Job Location : Bangalore
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Experience Required : 0 to 1 Year
How to Apply for this Job ?
Complete Details about eLitmus pH Test :
What is pH Test ?
· India’s most researched and validated employability test which has been used as a benchmark for fresher hiring by over 100 companies like Accenture, ITC Infotech, L&T Infotech, McAfee, Manhattan Associates, National Instruments, Subex, Tally etc. Visit http://www.elitmus.com/clients for complete list.
· Its a National level aptitude test which measures potential rather than attainment. It does not evaluate ability to remember formulae as all formulae are provided in the question paper (to emulate real world situation where in an employee always has access to Google.com)
· Pioneered and till date the only test in the world to implement Rational Negative marking. There is no negative marking for 25% wrong answers out total of attempted. e.g.: If you attempt 16 questions you will NOT be penalized till 4 incorrect answers. After that negative marking varies between 25% to 50% in accordance with increase in incorrect answers. This ensures that pure guess maker do not get high marks. Also, closeness to correct option results in less penalization.
· Score Validity of 2 years.
How to register for pH Test ?
· Go to www.elitmus.com
· Click on Sign Up, Register by entering your email id and password.
· Fill up your profile with your Personal and Academic details.
· Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email id.
· Go to Tests->All Tests and apply for pH test.
Note: If you still need any clarifications regarding pH Test, you may contact eLitmus at +91-7259104794