KLA-Tencor Software India Pvt Ltd (www.kla-tencor.com)
KLA-Tencor was formed in April 1997 through the merger of KLA Instruments (KLA) and Tencor Instruments (Tencor), two long-time leaders in the semiconductor equipment industry. Prior to the merger, both businesses served a segment of the inspection and metrology area; with KLA focused on defect inspection solutions and Tencor placing its emphasis on metrology solutions. Merging together in a one-to-one stock swap valued at $1.3 billion, KLA-Tencor became the most important process control player in the industry, bringing to market a complete line of yield management products and services from a single company.
– 2012/11/10 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS/EC), MCA, MSc (Integrated 5 yr), MTech (CS/IT/Software Engineering or any computer related disciplines).
– Good pH score.
– Must have 70% throughout academics.
– Experience in programming using C++ and Object Oriented Programming.
– Candidates from leading colleges are encouraged to apply.
• Perform requirements analysis, software design, development and unit testing
• Providing technical expertise to the estimation process as input to the project plan
• Understand and make changes to existing software
Salary : Rs.750000/-
Event Date : 23rd March 2013
Last Date : 19th March 2013
Job Location : Chennai
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Experience Required : 6 Month to 2 Year
Complete Details about eLitmus pH Test :
What is pH Test ?
· India’s most researched and validated employability test which has been used as a benchmark for fresher hiring by over 100 companies like Accenture, ITC Infotech, L&T Infotech, McAfee, Manhattan Associates, National Instruments, Subex, Tally etc. Visit http://www.elitmus.com/clients for complete list.
· Its a National level aptitude test which measures potential rather than attainment. It does not evaluate ability to remember formulae as all formulae are provided in the question paper (to emulate real world situation where in an employee always has access to Google.com)
· Pioneered and till date the only test in the world to implement Rational Negative marking. There is no negative marking for 25% wrong answers out total of attempted. e.g.: If you attempt 16 questions you will NOT be penalized till 4 incorrect answers. After that negative marking varies between 25% to 50% in accordance with increase in incorrect answers. This ensures that pure guess maker do not get high marks. Also, closeness to correct option results in less penalization.
· Score Validity of 2 years.
How to register for pH Test ?
· Go to www.elitmus.com
· Click on Sign Up, Register by entering your email id and password.
· Fill up your profile with your Personal and Academic details.
· Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email id.
· Go to Tests->All Tests and apply for pH test.
Note: If you still need any clarifications regarding pH Test, you may contact eLitmus at +91-7259104794