Meditab Software (India) Pvt. Ltd. (www.meditab.com)
Meditab Software Inc provides an innovative suite of intelligent, integrated and intuitive Software Solutions supporting the primary process of healthcare delivery. Our revolutionary software solutions connect physicians, patients, labs, pharmacies and long-term care facilities nationwide.
Meditab combines in-depth knowledge of healthcare processes, system installations, and training with the most comprehensive range of solutions, support, and services available.
If you’re looking for an exceptional organization to work with, enjoy being in an atmosphere with brilliant individuals, and would like to make an impact on health care, Meditab is the place for you! We’re always on the look-out for “grade A players” who are ready to make a difference. With a young attitude and a casual environment, Meditab is a great place to build a career
Software Engineer, Software Technician, Software Analyst
– B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA 2012 batch
– Good pH score
– Good academic record
Service Agreement :
– 18 Months Service Agreement
– Training Period: First 3 months of employment.
– Salary During Training Period: Rs. 15,200/- per month
– Probation Period: Upon completion of training the next 3 months will be the probation period
– Salary during Probation Period: Rs. 22,500/- per month.
– On completion of Probation Period salary will be scaled to Rs. 30,000/- per month.
– On completion of 18 months of employment employee will receive a loyalty bonus of Rs. 75,000/-.
– If offered candidate should be able to join within 10 days.
– Outstation candidates will get food and accommodation during the training period.
Salary : Rs.360000/-
Event Date : 26 March 2013
Last Date : 21 March 2013
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Experience Required : Fresher
Complete Details about eLitmus pH Test :
What is pH Test ?
· India’s most researched and validated employability test which has been used as a benchmark for fresher hiring by over 100 companies like Accenture, ITC Infotech, L&T Infotech, McAfee, Manhattan Associates, National Instruments, Subex, Tally etc. Visit http://www.elitmus.com/clients for complete list.
· Its a National level aptitude test which measures potential rather than attainment. It does not evaluate ability to remember formulae as all formulae are provided in the question paper (to emulate real world situation where in an employee always has access to Google.com)
· Pioneered and till date the only test in the world to implement Rational Negative marking. There is no negative marking for 25% wrong answers out total of attempted. e.g.: If you attempt 16 questions you will NOT be penalized till 4 incorrect answers. After that negative marking varies between 25% to 50% in accordance with increase in incorrect answers. This ensures that pure guess maker do not get high marks. Also, closeness to correct option results in less penalization.
· Score Validity of 2 years.
How to register for pH Test ?
· Go to www.elitmus.com
· Click on Sign Up, Register by entering your email id and password.
· Fill up your profile with your Personal and Academic details.
· Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email id.
· Go to Tests->All Tests and apply for pH test.
Note: If you still need any clarifications regarding pH Test, you may contact eLitmus at +91-7259104794