NettPositive Business Analytics Pvt Ltd (www.nettpositive.com)
NettPositive was founded in 2007, and it is one of the fastest growing BI and Analytics outfit in financial services domain. We work with 16 clients in 9 different countries and have offices in Bangalore, New Jersey, Dubai and Mumbai. We have developed four proprietary BI platforms in last three years.
We provide Analytics solutions combining Data, Analytics & Technology to enable banks and retail sectors to make profitable decisions in day-to-day business operations.
NettPositive is part of Equifax Inc, a $2 billion group which employees 7000+ people across 18 countries. Headquartered in Bangalore we have worked with many Fortune 500 companies providing Data Analytics and Business Intelligence solution.
– BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA/MSc from 2012 batch.
– Strong programming and algorithmic concepts.
– Good academic record and pH score.
Job Description :
• Tech Analyst and SAS Analyst depending on the performance in interviews and exposure in academics.
• Candidate should be willing to relocate on permanent or temporary basis across India.
Salary : Rs.265000/-
Event Date : 22nd March 2013
Last Date : 19th March 2013
Job Location : Bangalore
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Experience Required : Fresher
Complete Details about eLitmus pH Test :
What is pH Test ?
· India’s most researched and validated employability test which has been used as a benchmark for fresher hiring by over 100 companies like Accenture, ITC Infotech, L&T Infotech, McAfee, Manhattan Associates, National Instruments, Subex, Tally etc. Visit http://www.elitmus.com/clients for complete list.
· Its a National level aptitude test which measures potential rather than attainment. It does not evaluate ability to remember formulae as all formulae are provided in the question paper (to emulate real world situation where in an employee always has access to Google.com)
· Pioneered and till date the only test in the world to implement Rational Negative marking. There is no negative marking for 25% wrong answers out total of attempted. e.g.: If you attempt 16 questions you will NOT be penalized till 4 incorrect answers. After that negative marking varies between 25% to 50% in accordance with increase in incorrect answers. This ensures that pure guess maker do not get high marks. Also, closeness to correct option results in less penalization.
· Score Validity of 2 years.
How to register for pH Test ?
· Go to www.elitmus.com
· Click on Sign Up, Register by entering your email id and password.
· Fill up your profile with your Personal and Academic details.
· Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email id.
· Go to Tests->All Tests and apply for pH test.
Note: If you still need any clarifications regarding pH Test, you may contact eLitmus at +91-7259104794