KLA-TENCOR SOFTWARE INDIA Off-Campus : BE/B.Tech/MCA/ME/M.Tech/ M.Sc 2010 / 2011 / 2012 Passout Software Engineers Chennai,
KLA-Tencor Software India Pvt Ltd (www.kla-tencor.com)
KLA-Tencor was formed in April 1997 through the merger of KLA Instruments (KLA) and Tencor Instruments (Tencor), two long-time leaders in the semiconductor equipment industry. Prior to the merger, both businesses served a segment of the inspection and metrology area; with KLA focused on defect inspection solutions and Tencor placing its emphasis on metrology solutions. Merging together in a one-to-one stock swap valued at $1.3 billion, KLA-Tencor became the most important process control player in the industry, bringing to market a complete line of yield management products and services from a single company.
– 2012/11/10 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS/EC), MCA, MSc (Integrated 5 yr), MTech (CS/IT/Software Engineering or any computer related disciplines).
– Good pH score.
– Must have 70% throughout academics.
– Experience in programming using C++ and Object Oriented Programming.
– Candidates from leading colleges are encouraged to apply.
• Perform requirements analysis, software design, development and unit testing
• Providing technical expertise to the estimation process as input to the project plan
• Understand and make changes to existing software
Salary : Rs.750000/-
Event Date : 23rd March 2013
Last Date : 19th March 2013
Job Location : Chennai
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Experience Required : 6 Month to 2 Year
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: If you still need any clarifications regarding pH Test, you may contact eLitmus at +91-7259104794